can someone help me find good laptop for 3D modeling, to my Specs.?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

can someone help me find good laptop for 3D modeling, to my Specs.?

Message  SweetKat le Mer 3 Aoû - 6:34

Advent Roma 1000 with windows 7. not booting and not going to recovery?My Photoshop CS5 Extended Legally Purchased Serial Key is too Short!?Is the Sony Vaio F Series 3D Released In Ireland Yet?can you put a macbook 2010 battery in a macbook 2009? <a href=http://www.moohin.com/webboard/index.php?action=profile;u=2512>download Free VPN software?</a> zgaga leczenie windows live wont sign out?How to network intrnet?What's up with the changes with the App Store?why only showed 1 item when i key in 3 items?How to Create a TRON Minimal Design in Photoshop?My Photoshop CS5 Extended Legally Purchased Serial Key is too Short!?how to make good signatures for forums? wrzody zoladka dieta <a href=http://refluks24.pl/refluks-zoladka/>Refluks zoladka</a> zgaga a ciaza whatsapp for android?help?skype contact list help?How do I get Windows 7 to only run the essential processes in Task Manager?where can i see old interactive google logos?[/url] How do i download and upload free loops for logic studio?macappstore won't show my billing info?how to add texture overlays to videos? Cod2!! Original Cd key but 0 guid on my serv!!?How can i fix my random huge ping spikes?Computer People HELP? .VOB files?

SweetKat
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: can someone help me find good laptop for 3D modeling, to my Specs.?

Message  mimouni le Sam 7 Juil - 11:54

each manufacturer has one serial of goog laptop
just ask for gamer pc laptop with memory of at min 8 go
and 250 Mo of visual card
mimouni
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut